Dos and Don'ts
As with all equipment, there are always some guidelines to bear in mind to ensure all users stay safe. These are some of our main guidelines for using the Honey-Bee Play System:
- Make sure children are supervised at all times when using the equipment.
- Read, follow and keep any instructions that come with the product.
- Visually check the equipment before each use for any damage.
- Ensure the equipment is set up by at least two responsible adults.
- Place the equipment on a level surface.
- Physically check all fixtures are correctly tightened before each use.
- Always empty the water out of the pool when not in use. Children can drown in a very small amount of water.
- Check surface temperature in hot weather before allowing children to play on the equipment.
- Leave children unattended at any time when using the equipment.
- Build the structure to a height greater than 2.5 metres.
- Place the equipment within 2 metres of any obstacles that a child could fall onto.
- Place the product onto concrete, asphalt, packed earth or other hard surfaces without necessary safety matting.
- Add any fixtures to the product that have not been specifically designed for it.
As with using all outdoor equipment - common sense prevails! If you have any concerns about any aspect of the equipment, then please speak to one of our Honey-Bee representatives.
For more information on our health and safety assessments, please click here...